A SUMMARY OF EZYBUYSTORE PRIVACY AND SECURITY STATEMENT
This statement summarizes our privacy and security practices and applies to information collected by or through Ezybuystore, Ezybuystore.com including through your use of these Sites and any interactive features, downloads or widgets made available through these Sites or that interact with these Sites and include a link to this statement, whether access via computer, mobile device or other technology. Please read the Privacy and Security Statement
If you have further questions regarding this Statement, please contact us by email at: [email protected] and include your name and telephone number or email or postal address so that we can contact you; or
The Personal Information You Provide Through These Sites
We may collect Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us or that is given to us by affiliated entities or third parties. We may request Personal Information from you, which is information that could be used to contact your or identify you personally in connection with your use of, or participation in, certain Site functions such as purchasing products or services, membership registration, uploading video, uploading photos, access to sweepstakes or contests, games, surveys, content submissions, chats, blog comments, discussion groups, promotions, free products or services or additional information or resources we make available on these Sites. The types of information we may collect include:
- contact information, such as your name, shipping and/or mailing address, phone number, email address;
- credit or debit card account number, and may also include your purchase history;
- information about your outdoor activity preferences and interests;
- registration information such as valid email address, username or community name, gender, birthday;
- Information you provide when participating in contests, surveys, community discussions and comments, ratings and reviews, outdoor questions and answers, online forums, chats and blogs. Please note: Information posted in these areas becomes public information. Please use caution before disclosing any Personal Information in these public content areas;
- referral information for services to help you inform a friend about our Sites such as Wish List, e-Gift Card and Email-A-Friend;
- employment application information you provide through our Career Opportunities page as well as references and background checks.
We do not share email addresses you provide to us when you use the Wish List, eGift Card and Email-A-Friend features or when you contact us via email. The types of Personal Information collected about other people at pages like these may include the person’s name and e-mail address which is used on a one-time basis to facilitate the communication on your behalf. We assume when you use the Wish List, eGift Card and Email-A-Friend features that you have the authority or have obtained the consent of the recipient of your message to provide us with his or her email address for the purpose of sending the message and any attached information.
How We May Use The Information You Provide
We may use your Personal and non-Personal Information for our general commercial purposes, to respond to and fulfill your requests for products and services and to market our products and services that you have agreed to receive or when we have your consent to:
- send you our catalogs and other offers through mail;
- send you our email newsletters and specials offers, and notify you when you have won one of our contests;
- contact you about the status of or to obtain additional information about your order;
- improve our web site, customer service and merchandise selections;
- process your registration on these Sites, including verifying your email address is active and valid;
- perform statistical analysis to learn more about how these Sites are used, we aggregate and analyze the data collected to monitor and analyze use of these Sites, to better tailor site functionality and our content and design to suit our visitors needs;
- syndicate (if we choose) the publicly available content of our community areas to third-party websites using RSS or other technologies. Please use caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information in public activities or submissions;
The Personal Information We May Collect From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from third-party sources when you allow us access to your data through a third-party service to create a site profile or when a friend provides us your information. For example, we may receive information from social networking sites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms.
How We May Share the Information Collected
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that existing customers have the right to submit a request to us once a year at the designated address and receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of third parties that received such information: and
- if the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. Our designated email address for such requests is [email protected]
Personal Information We Do Not Share
We do not give access to your contact information to third-parties when they display advertisements on our Sites. We do not share your telephone number or credit card information for use by other companies, for more details on the sharing of your Personal Information; please click on the following link.
How You Can Control the Use of Your Personal Information
We give you choices and control over the collection and use of your Personal Information. You can, at any time update your Personal Information, remove your email address from our email list or remove your name from our catalog mailing list or from lists we share with quality companies. And, you may opt out of individualized data collection done by our third party analytics service.
We will act promptly to honor your requests to change or delete your Personal Information, but processing may take up to two weeks. Requests to remove Personal Information from marketing lists will apply to future mailings and future sharing of information, not to past disclosures or use. Please remember that we do not have access to, or control over, advertisers’ or service providers’ cookies, and the information practices of third-parties are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
There are known methods that spammers can use to hide their identity by using other people’s email address to send out emails. If you have any question about the genuineness of an email you receive that appears to be from Ezybuystore Shops, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and do not furnish personal information in response to the email.
How You Can Control Email Communications You Receive From Us
You have the opportunity to choose to receive email communications such as our newsletter and/or special offers and change your mind at any time. If you choose not to sign up for this email service, we will send you only email that relates to a specific purchase or in response to an email inquiry from you.
Other Types of Information We May Gather, How it is Used and Our Use of Gifs and Cookies, Do-Not-Track
How We Strive to Protect Personal Information
These Sites have implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your Personal Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your Personal Information in order to provide the products and services that you request.
While we take precautions to protect your Personal Information, you also play a role in protecting our information. You can help to maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your user name or password with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password we will assume that the instructions have been authorized by you. We cannot guaranty the security or any information you transmit to use or from our sites or in unencrypted emails you may send us, and therefore you use our sites at your own risk.
Our Policies Regarding Children
You must be 18 years of age to be a member of or use these Sites. We will not encourage participation or visitation by children. We do not sell products for purchase by children; however, we do sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any information without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian. We will not knowingly collect Personal Information about any person under 13 years of age. If you believe that we have information from or about anyone under 13 years of age, please notify us by email at: [email protected]
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to affiliated entities and on occasion to other sites we think you may enjoy. These affiliated sites operate independently of the Ezybuystore Group Inc. web sites and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we encourage you to review these policies before submitting any Personal Information through these affiliated sites.
Consent to Transfer
These Sites are operated in the United States. Please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using these Sites and/or providing us with your Personal Information through these sites, you consent to this transfer.
Updates to this Statement
We may change this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our business practices and service offerings. The most recent version of the Privacy Statement will be posted. If we change this how we use your Personal Information or the purposes or entities for and to which we disclose your Personal Information, we will update the “Effective Date.” We will also post the policy change notification on our web site.
Effective Date: June 12 2017.