Wireless Gaming Technology
Cut the cord and get gaming freedom from cables, clutter, and game interference
Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions with gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless and a 2-millisecond report rate
Tiny USB Nano receiver can stay in your computer so your mouse is always ready for action
Master your favorite games with 11 customizable controls
Easily assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech Gaming Software
Control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
G602 is built to handle torturous gaming conditions thanks to primary mechanical switches rated to a 20-million-click lifespan.
Benchmark-Raising Battery Life
With a battery that lasts up to 250 hours of non-stop gaming, you’ll never have to worry about your mouse holding you back.
Battery Life Indicator
Never be surprised by low battery power again. The LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low.
Delta Zero Sensor Technology
Experience power-saving optimization and high-accuracy cursor control through exclusive lens design, illumination geometry, and processing algorithms
Switch between Performance or Endurance modes to save power for when you need it most—in the game
Get up to 250 hours of battery life in Performance mode or 1440 hours in Endurance mode.
Instant In-Game Sensitivity Switching
Shift your DPI level with a single button press
Record up to five DPI settings per profile— from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 2500 DPI)
Programmable DPI switching buttons are strategically located next to the left click button for fast, accurate trigger-finger control
- Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 250 hours of non-stop gaming. Your move.
- With up to 250 hours of battery life, G602 redefines the laws of wireless gaming. From the pinpoint accuracy of the exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology to the extra high durability primary switches, you can count on G602 to dominate boss after boss.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- Resolution: 250 – 2,500 dpi
- Max. acceleration: 20 G2
- Max. speed: up to 2 meters/second (80ips)2
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 500 reports/second
- Dynamic coefficient of friction – Mu (k): .093
- Static coefficient of friction – Mu (s): .143
- Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 or higher
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
- 1 * Mouse (Batteries and User guide is Not included Comes in non-retail box)
- 1 * Wireless receiver
- 1 * Receiver extender cable